Sunday, August 3, 2008

Entry for May 23, 2008

"Niteiru!"

(They) look alike!

My Favorite Aunt has come to visit my parents. Favorite Aunt is the Pumpkin Granny's younger sister. They look quite a bit alike, so I figured the Pumpkin Princess would fall in love with her. I was right! I think my cousin, Favorite Aunt's daughter, will probably get along with the Pumpkin Princess as well.

We went over to the Pumpkin Granny's for dinner and we all had beer (half lager, half Guiness) and wine (Chilean red wine) and sake (local brew) and got quite drunk. Yes, I am blogging under the influence, be very afraid. The Pumpkin Princess went to sleep and after a bit of discussion, we decided to leave her there. The Pumpkin Daddy and I walked home drunk, without a Princess. Granny will bring the Pumpkin Princess tomorrow morning.

No comments: