Monday, August 4, 2008

Entry for July 13, 2008

The Pumpkin Daddy pulled rope around a pillar and a pergola slat to give something other than the improvised poles for the morning glories to grow around.

morning glories

upgraded morning glories

There, they look much happier now, don't you think?

In other news, I bought new glasses. The sales guy was a cute late 20s/ early 30s man and my gaydar was pinging so hard it was funny. It was like watching Mark from Ugly Betty, except the salesperson was sweet and professional. I got semi-sassy frames which are quite different from my current ones. I also found out that 1) I am correctable to 20/15 (1.5 if you're Japanese) 2) my current glasses let me see something like 20/17 (1.2 if you're Japanese) or therabouts. I asked non-Mark to make my glasses let me see 20/20 or less since my job consisted mostly of sitting in front of a computer all day.

No comments: