Sunday, August 3, 2008

Entry for June 13, 2008

"Yatte moratta."

Someone did it for me.

I forgot I had an electronics engineer in the family...

I now boast 1.25 GB of RAM. I think my geek readership is amazed that I got by with only 256 MB until today. It was only frustrating when I was doing stuff with iPhoto.

I think I could have done it myself, if the Pumpkin Daddy hadn't done it for me. I did, after all, change the hard drive on my first computer. That laptop had a 1 GB disk that I upgraded to double that. So now this iMac has more RAM than my laptop had disk space.

I remember having plenty of fun on that laptop. It was what first introduced me to the internet, and some of the net friends I still have to this day. Everything is bigger, faster, stronger, but does it have to be?

No comments: