Friday, February 25, 2011

Salty!

Shoppai!

One thing we did in Guam that we could never do in Pumpkin City was go to the beach.



"Yaaaaaaaaaaay!"



"Wait for me!"



The Pumpkin Prince seemed entirely at ease in the water. I later caught him licking the seawater.

Sand in Guam is mostly eroded coral, hence its white color.



By the way, it's swimwear I'm wearing under my microfiber T-shirt. At least, that's what it said in the Land's End catalog.

Actually, we could go to the beach from Pumpkin City, but it would take a few hours just to get there.



And the sand would not be this white.

3 comments:

Annie Crow said...

How cool! We've only gotten to the beach once, and we're a short trip away (prefer the Evanston beaches to the Chicago ones). But B loves the water too.

Tia K. said...

The white, white sand was also a surprise in Hawaii! So pretty!

pumpkinmommy said...

Anne, I still have people who don't believe me when I tell them I went to the beach in Chicago. This being Japan, lakes aren't thought to have them.

Tia, I love the white coral sand. I didn't get to see much of it in Hawaii.