Sunday, August 28, 2016

Proof!

Shouko! 

I have this thing going with some imaginary friends on Twitter (We met on a blog about Hawaii Five-0) Anyway, our thing is that we do some 30 day fitness challenge and we tweet having done the workout and cheer each other on. We did the 27-day squat challenge (we worked up to 100 squats) twice. We are currently doing the 30 day arm challenge (tricep dips, pushups, and mountain climbers).


On an unrelated thread, I follow some Olympic rowers on Twitter. One of them is a rower on Great Britan’s gold medal winning coxless four. Moe Sbihi is the tallest, strongest rower on that boat. I tweeted him some congratulatory stuff and about how good he looked in an interview online, and he tweeted thanks in return and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I tweeted to my imaginary gym friends about this and how even though it might have been some public relations agent’s intern doing it, I was going to cling to the fantasy that it was really him doing the tweeting, and then I went to bed and then I woke up to find this in my alerts.

スクリーンショット 2016-08-27 4.19.10


Double Olympic medalist (bronze in London, gold in Rio) with a handsome face and a sense of humor who remembers his supporters. What’s not to love?

2 comments:

Annie Crow said...

Ooh, I think I would just squeal over this for a while. And what a hottie!

pumpkinmommy said...

The photo does not do his beautiful face justice, but that he snapped it just for me and my imaginary gym friends is squeal inducing. I am still squealing, btw.