Sunday, October 19, 2008

"You're overdoing it!""

Yarisugi!

After Grandmother's funeral, my brother stayed at my parents' place, so we all had dinner there. The Pumpkin Princess was a bit shy at first, but after a while, she started to show off, doing the song and dance she did for the Pumpkin Day Care field day. She was so enthusiastic, she fell over while dancing a couple times. She would fall over and get back up without missing a beat.

I had show off tendencies as a child (maybe I still do, but at least now I realize just exactly how, or rather, how not, talented I am). Perhaps this is hereditary.

1 comment:

Olivia/Livy (^.^)v said...

Yes, it could be genetic.
Waaakakakakakakkakakakakak... (^_^)v

Kids nowadays are so different with us (in our childhood years). Time and environments are so advance now (just see the evolution of the gadgets in last 5 years), and thx to the great nutritions nowadays, our kids are much smarter than we are.

Since I don't wanna be a restricted old fashioned Mom, I'm just gonna go with the changes, and be my son's best friend.
Guess you feel the same way too (^_^)v