Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Entry for January 16, 2007

"Ato de koukai suru yo!"
You'll regret it later!

The soon-to-be Pumpkin Palace, three blocks from where the Pumpkin Granny lives, has got its shape. It's got a roof, all its doors and windows, and most of its walls. This past Saturday, the Pumpkin Daddy and I went on the final check for plumbing, electricity and gas pipes. I wasn't really sure why they needed us there until the kitchen people asked me if I wanted a granite pattern counter around the sink (I'd asked for white). At the last minute we decided to ask for additional power outlets in the family area, kitchen, and outside. That probably means more safety hazards that the Pumpkin Princess can stick a fork in, but it will make for easier vacuuming. I guess we'll just have to buy a lot of outlet covers.

The Pumpkin Palace will be a lovely place to live. Now all we have to do is pay for it all.

I've turned into a mortgage mom...

No comments: