Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting ahead of yourself

Sakibashiri

The Pumpkin Daddy decided this past Sunday was a good day to put lights on the tree in our front yard and bring out the Christmas tree. Most years, I insist upon waiting until at least American Thanksgiving day (fourth Thursday of November), but our family schedule was such that it would be either this past weekend or the first Sunday of Decemmber, and who knows what that would bring?



A picture of the Pumpkin Princess taking a picture of the Pumpkin Daddy stringing up the lights



Finished product



Our Christmas Tree for this year. We need a new tree skirt.

4 comments:

deeje said...

I'm DYIN' with the urge to start decorating, but I'm taking deep breaths and trying to hold off. I can't see your photos just yet, but I'm pretty sure that when I do, I'll need to break out the tree!

pumpkinmommy said...

Could have sworn I had pictures up and working properly, but you're right, they're gone. I'll check them again later. Thanks for checking on me.

Annie Crow said...

Oh gosh, I hadn't even thought about Christmas decorating yet. Sigh. I suppose that's something else happening this weekend.

sheri said...

Love the outdoor tree! And the indoor tree!
We won't be decorating in or out for a bit. As much as I love Christmas, I can only handle it for about three-four weeks. So mid-December to New Year's is all we get.