Saturday, August 2, 2008

Entry for November 09, 2007

"Ashita ha watashi no tanjoubi desu."

Tomorrow is my birthday.

I got my flu vaccine the day before yesterday. Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and congested sinuses. Today I woke up with a sore throat and severely congested sinuses and feeling tired for no reason. I'm not sure if it's a quasi-infection from the vaccine or if it's just a regular cold. I know it's not full-blown influenza, because if it were, I wouldn't feel well enough to be blogging right now :)

Let me see, what else...I had the in-laws over for dinner for the first time ever. The Pumpkin Princesss literally threw herself at her other grandpa. Both MIL and her husband (he's not the Pumpkin Daddy's father, they married after both the Pumpkin Daddy and his brother left home) were delighted, but I think MIL was slightly jealous. The Pumpkin Grandpa (my father) was obviously jealous. He's been spending longer and longer time playing with the Princess without the Pumpkin Granny around.

Oh, almost forgot. Several weeks ago, the Pumpkin Granny broke her wrist. The cast comes off next Monday. The Pumpkin Princess has been telling anyone who will listen "Granny's hand owie owie".

No comments: